TP-Link TL-SG1005D 10/100/1000Mbps 5-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch, Retail Box, 1 year Limited Warranty
What This Product Does
The TP-Link 5-Port Gigabit desktop switch TL-SG1005D provides you an easy way to make the transition to Gigabit Ethernet. Increase the speed of your network server and backbone connections, or make Gigabit to the desktop a reality. Moreover, TL-SG1005D adopts lower power consumption design. With the innovative energy-efficient technology, the TL-SG1005D can save power consumption, making it an eco-friendly solution for your home or office network.
• 5 Gigabit Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports, Supports Auto MDI / MDIX
• Green Ethernet technology saves power consumption
• IEEE 802.3x flow control provides reliable data transfer
• Plastic case, desktop or wall-mounting design
• Plug and play, no configuration required
Featured with 5 10/100/1000Mbps ports, TL-SG1005D greatly expands your network capacity, enabling instant large files transferring. So, power users in the home, office, workgroup, or creative production environment can now move large, bandwidth-intensive files faster. Transfer graphics, CGI, CAD, or multimedia files across the network instantly.
Go Green With Your Ethernet
You now have the choice to go green when upgrading to a gigabit network! This new generation TL-SG1005D 5-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch features the latest innovative energy-efficient technologies that can greatly expand your network capacity with much less power. It automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status and cable length to limit the carbon footprint of your network.
Power down Idle Ports
When a computer or network equipment is off, the corresponding port of a traditional switch will continue to consume considerable amounts of power. The TL-SG1005D can automatically detect the link status of each port and reduce the power consumption of ports that are idle..
Easy to Use
The auto features of this gigabit switch make installation plug and play and hassle-free. No configuring is required. Auto MDI/MDIX eliminate the need for crossover cables. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (either 10, 100, or 1000 Mbps) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance.
• Product Code: I3581FI34110SL1
• Description: DELL INSPIRON 3581, Black, 15.6inch FHD (1920 x 1080) AntiGlare LEDBacklit Nontouch Display
• Interface: 5 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports, Auto Negotiation/Auto MDI/MDIX
• Fan Quantity: Fanless
• Physical Security Lock: No
• External Power Supply: External Power Adapter (Output: 9VDC / 0.6A)
• Dimensions ( W x D x H ): 5.5 × 3.5 × 0.9 in. (140 × 88 × 23 mm)
• Max Power Consumption: 2.4W
• Max Heat Dissipation: 8.2 BTU/h
• Transmission Method: Store and Forward
• Advanced Functions:
• 802.3x Flow Control
• Back Pressure
• 802.1p/DSCP QoS