Honeywell HH400 Handheld 1D/2D LED Imaging Scanner - Black, Retail Box , 1 year Limited Warranty
Honeywell HH400. Type: Handheld bar code reader, Scanner type: 1D/2D, Sensor type: LED. Connectivity technology: Wired, Standard interfaces: RS-232,USB. Product colour: Black. Power source type: Battery, Power consumption (typical): 2 W, Power consumption (standby): 0.55 W. Weight: 125.6 g, Width: 72.5 mm, Depth: 125 mm.
HH400 is a mid-to-low range 2D Area-Imagining Scanner, offering outstanding performance at affordable pricing. Being ergonomically designed, this scanner is capable of meeting application requirements in a wide variety of applications. If you are looking for a high-quality, low-cost 2D AreaImagining Scanner, HH400 would be your best choice.
2D bar codes are becoming increasingly popular in many industry sectors. Examples include QR code on tickets for transportation, club membership bar codes and the bar codes in mobile phones for mobile payment or coupons. HH400 represents the best value-for-money that is capable of not only reading traditional paper-based bar codes but also those on other mediums such as mobile phone screens.
HH400 2D Area-Imagining Scanner stands for an economical and practical choice for enterprises that wish to upgrade their system. Being capable of accurately reading various types of 1D and 2D bar codes, it also supports rapid reading of bar codes on screens. The screen-reading feature makes it an effective data collection device for reading electronic coupons and tickets. HH400 is equipped with advanced engine and scanning-decoding technology. As such it can be used in a wide range of scenarios, making it a foremost choice in industries such as information capturing for electronic ticketing, checking-in and banking applications.
- Mechanical / Electrical:
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 72.5mm×125mm×154mm
- Weight: 125.6g
- Input Voltage: 5 ± 0.5VDC
- Working Power: 2.0W, 400mA (Typical) @5VDC
- Standby power: 0.55W, 110mA (Typical) @5VDC
- Interface: USB, RS232
- Operating temperature: 0 °C ~ 50°C
- Storage temperature: -40 °C ~ 60°C
- Humidity: 0% ~ 95%
- Drop: Designed to withstand 1m drop to concrete
- Light levels: 0~70, 000LUX
- Scanning Performance
- Light source: White LED
- Scanner: Red LED, 617nm
- Indicator light: Flickering blue light = Decoding successful
- Scanning type: Image scanning
- Recognizable printing contrast: Minimum 35% contrast
- Corner, elevation, drift: ±180°,±60°,±70°
- Minimum precision: 4mil
- Decoding capability: Decodes standard 1D and 2D bar codes; particularly powerful decoding capability for those in screens
What's in the box
- 1 X Scanner
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x Cable