Intel® Virtualization Technology (VT-x)
Intel® Virtualization Technology (VT-x) allows one hardware platform to function as multiple “virtual” platforms. It offers improved manageability by limiting downtime and maintaining productivity by isolating computing activities into separate partitions.
Intel® Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d)
Intel® Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d) continues from the existing support for IA-32 (VT-x) and Itanium® processor (VT-i) virtualization adding new support for I/O-device virtualization. Intel VT-d can help end users improve security and reliability of the systems and also improve performance of I/O devices in virtualized environments.
Intel® HD Audio Technology
Intel® High Definition Audio (Intel® HD Audio) is capable of playing back more channels at higher quality than previous integrated audio formats. In addition, Intel® HD Audio has the technology needed to support the latest and greatest audio content.
Intel® Rapid Storage Technology
Intel® Rapid Storage Technology provides protection, performance, and expandability for desktop and mobile platforms. Whether using one or multiple hard drives, users can take advantage of enhanced performance and lower power consumption. When using more than one drive the user can have additional protection against data loss in the event of hard drive failure. Successor to Intel® Matrix Storage Technology.
Intel® Platform Trust Technology (Intel® PTT)
Intel® Platform Trust Technology (Intel® PTT) is a platform functionality for credential storage and key management used by Windows 8* and Windows® 10. Intel® PTT supports BitLocker* for hard drive encryption and supports all Microsoft requirements for firmware Trusted Platform Module (fTPM) 2.0.
• Stock Code:BOXNUC8I3BEHFA4
• Description:Intel NUC KIT
• Intel Core i3-8109U 3.0GHz up to 3.6GHz 4MB Cache Dual Core
• Intel iris plus Graphics 655
• 4GB DDR4-2400 Memory
• 1TB SATA Hard Disk Drive
• 16GB Optane
• Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 9560
• Bluetooth 5.0
• HDMI 2.0A DisplayPort supporting 8 channel audio (7.1 surround sound)
• Intel Gigabit LAN
• 2x USB 3.1 ports on the back panel
• Thunderbolt 3 USB Type-C Port providing DisplayPort 1.2 or USB 3.1 Gen 2
• Kensington lock support
• Micro SD card slot
• Consumer infrared sensor
• 2x USB 3.1 ports (including one charging Port) on the front panel
• Front panel headphone/Microphone jack
• Front panel power button
• Dual-array front microphones
• no power cable
• Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64bit Edition
• Retail Box
• 1 Year Warranty